Grant Proposal Guidelines
Begin your proposal with the following bullet points:
Organization name, proposal title, amount requested, brief summary
Then write the narrative to include the following:
• A brief description of your organization.
• Have you received funding from ABAS before? If so, explain.
• A clear description and evidence of the need your request is intended to address. Be explicit regarding which of the five aspects of the ABAS mission you are addressing.
• A description of how you will address this need.
• Supply sufficient detail to allow us to assess the feasibility of your project.
• Provide a timeline of your project.
• Why is your organization the appropriate group to meet such needs?
• What are your plans for long-term funding and/or maintenance of the proposed project?
• What other sources of funding have you secured?
• What measurable results will you report to ABAS?
• How many people (organisms, acres, etc.) will be served?
• How will ABAS be recognized? (e.g. signs, press releases, news articles, etc.)
• Detailed budget with justifications (not part of the three page limit)